Cricut Maker is an electronic machine that lets you cut designs on materials, including paper, plastics, fabrics, vinyl, and more, with precision blades. Additionally, some Cricut Maker machines are capable of cutting tough materials like wooden sheets and boards, leather, and so on, depending on the model. Moreover, it’s an effortless process of cutting anything in time lesser than what it takes using scissors and other hand-held cutting tools.
How does a Cricut Maker work?
Using a Cricut Maker to cut materials is as simple as using a printer. It uses a blade that resembles to be the miniature version of an X-acto knife that moves onto the material surface to cut it in the desired shape(s).
Cricut Maker Blade
The Cricut Maker needs you to install the Cricut Design Space app to select the design you want the material to be cut.
Cricut Design Space App
You get a sticky mat with the machine that works as a surface for the material to be cut, to stay firm without shaking or displacing for a precise cutting. The Cricut Maker can cut the most complicated as well as the simplest of designs effortlessly.
How to use Cricut Maker Machine?
To use the Cricut Maker, you need to follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, take a material you want to cut, be it paper, vinyl, or anything, and place it on the cutting mat to ensure firm placement without a tremble.
- Now, insert the mat into the machine.
- Next, in the Cricut’s Design Space app, choose a pattern or a design you want to cut. Adjust the material settings and send the design to your Cricut Maker machine via Bluetooth or a USB.
- Press the button on the Cricut machine to initiate the cutting of the material.
- As soon as your Cricut machine finishes the job, take out the mat and remove the material from the mat.
You will get your desired pattern or a design cut within a matter of minutes.
Why use Cricut Maker?
Cricut Maker is the best way to awaken your craft skills lying dormant somewhere within you. Your procrastinated, delayed, and pending craft projects due to your idleness are not a challenge anymore.
Moreover, you can make money through your excellently built crafts by selling them online or at trade fairs.